Skincare is a billion-dollar industry. Everyone is looking for tighter, smoother, silkier skin and a youthful appearance. There are many invasive ways this can be achieved including surgery, botox and laser therapy to non-invasive ways like red light therapy. Medical Red light therapy for skin has limited-to-no side effects and no recuperation time involved because it simply stimulates the body's natural cell regeneration system. Red light therapy stimulates the mitochondria in the skin which then energizes the cells to do their job more efficiently. So if the cells are responsible for making new cells, they can do this more effectively than they would without red light therapy.
Can you do red light therapy at home?
There are many different products available that will allow you to perform red light therapy on yourself for a few minutes a day. Studies suggest that while going to the dermatologist to get this procedure done is very effective, doing it yourself at home is just as effective when you use a red light therapy wand. If you want to do red light therapy for wrinkles, the red light wand is just as effective for this application as going to the clinic. You just press the wand to your face for 10-second intervals and within two weeks you should see a visible difference in the elasticity and youthful appearance of your skin.
Best home red light therapy
You can talk to your dermatologist about the best at-home red light therapy. Whether you are looking at a red light wand or something that can cover more of the body at the same time, the best home red light therapy is anything that is easy for you to use every day.
Skin conditions improved with red light therapy
Many skin conditions in existence can potentially benefit from red light therapy. The treatment uses the body's natural resources to boost cell regeneration (also damaged cells). These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Dark spots
- Stretch marks
- Healing wounds
How does red light therapy help skin conditions?
- Red light therapy boosts the production of collagen which gives the skin its elasticity and strength.
- Increases the production of fibroblast which is responsible for making collagen.
- RLT increases the circulation of blood in the skin tissue.
- Promote a healthy response to inflammation in the cells.
Most people who use red light therapy on a regular basis notice a visible change in the appearance of crow's feet, dark spots and fine lines.
Benefits of red light therapy
- Not invasive- Red light therapy is non-invasive so it doesn't leave any swelling or remove any of the skin. This means that there is no time when you need to cover up from the sun or go home and recuperate from the pain.
- Helps promote a healthy response to inflammation - The effects of inflammation from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne can be dramatically visibly reduced by red light therapy.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots without taking off skin - red light therapy taps into the body's natural healing processes rather than removing layers of skin.
- Rejuvenates the skin - RLT leaves the skin glowing and radiant with no dry patches or red spots that need to heal on their own. Red light therapy leaves the skin looking youthful and the complexion clear.
- Can help with insomnia - Red light therapy can counteract the effects of blue light emissions caused by electronic devices so the mind and body can relax and go to sleep. The body's natural rhythms can be disrupted by the use of electronics so using red light therapy every day can bring the body back to normal.
- Reduces stretch marks - Red light therapy is used for reducing the appearance of stretch marks after using it every day for 30 days.
Red light therapy has come a long way since it was first used by NASA to stimulate plant growth in space. With home devices and non-invasive treatments, red light therapy is one of the best treatments for skin conditions that is inexpensive and doesn't have side effects. When you are looking for a painless alternative to rejuvenating your skin that can be used every day in the privacy of your own home, red light therapy is a potential answer.
- Blue Light Therapy
- Light Therapy For Vitiligo
- Reward Perks
- Partnership Request